Genre: Drama \ Romance \ War Age Rating: Approved Quality: WebRip Rating: 6.1
 Desire Me (1947) (View More Info)
IMDB User Ratings: 6.1 (548 votes)
Desire Me 1947 Cover
DirectorsJack Conway George Cukor Mervyn LeRoy Victor SavilleMusicHerbert Stothart
Year 1947Runtime 1 Hour 31 Minutes
Country USAProducer Arthur Hornblow Jr.
IMDB Rating 6.1Language English
Genre Drama, Romance, War CastGreer Garson , Robert Mitchum , Richard Hart
 Summary
Shortly after WWII, flashbacks tell the story of Marise, her husband Paul, and Jean, who was imprisoned with Paul in a German camp. While attempting to escape from the camp Paul is shot, and Jean goes to see Marise, confirming the news she had gotten already about Paul's death. Jean has fallen in love with Marise through the stories Paul told him, and wants to stay with her in the seaside town in Brittany where Paul owned a small business.
Desire Me 1947 WEBRip x264-ION10
Release Size - 887 MB

[ Title ]........: Desire Me (1947) | APPROVED
[ Rating ].......: 6.0 (469) Votes
[ Genres ].......: Drama, Romance, War
[ Director ].....: Jack Conway, George Cukor, Mervyn LeRoy, Victor Saville
[ Writers ]......: Leonhard Frank (play), Zoe Akins, Marguerite Roberts, Casey Robinson (adaptation)
[ Cast ].........: Greer Garson, Robert Mitchum, Richard Hart, Morris Ankrum

[ Plot ].........: Shortly after WWII, flashbacks tell the story of Marise, her husband Paul, and Jean, who was imprisoned with Paul in a German camp. While attempting to escape from the camp Paul is shot, and Jean goes to see Marise, confirming the news she had gotten already about Paul's death. Jean has fallen in love with Marise through the stories Paul told him, and wants to stay with her in the seaside town in Brittany where Paul owned a small business.
Code:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0039312/

[ RELEASE iNFO ]

[ Release Name ]....: Desire Me 1947 WEBRip x264-ION10
[ Runtime ].........: 01:31:01
[ File Size ].......: 887 MB
[ Format ]..........: mp4
[ Video ]...........: avc1 | 1100 Kbps | 534x400 (4:3) | 23.976 fps
[ Audio 1 ].........: mp4a-40-2 | 256 Kbps | 2 channels | 48 Khz | English
[ 1 LiNKS ] [ NO PASS ]
Code:
https://rapidgator.net/file/3d4d23f92fd46377be5beb34dc14a0c5/Desire.Me.1947.WEBRip.x264-ION10.mp4
If you like my post, don't forget to say thanks. Thanks You!