Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Android vs iPhone

I'd go either.

Default Android vs iPhone

Hi Ville,

are RenderBeams working on your device? I do not see them in the Android emulator.

Iphone, I like facetime.

4. Default

I prefer apple because of the many options and apps that are available. I started with apple with Apple 2GS and even before that I had an apple. When they came out with phones I'll admit I was skeptical because I had an android.Then I got a deal from Sprint back in 2001 and haven't looked back since about 2009. I just enjoy them much better and it seems they get better with each upgrade. But that just MY HO

Android. Based solely on SD card slot and headphone jack. I will never buy a phone with expandable storage and a headphone jack.

I prefer the iPhone, mostly because I'm the most used to it.

I never used an iPhone or any related product in my life, so I'm going with Team Android.

Prefer Android as I've been using 2 SIM phones for years rather than carry 2 phones. Up until now Apple didn't do 2 SIM handsets. Using the Oneplus 6 which is half the price of the Iphone XS Max. I see no reason to spend another 500 bucks just to get an Apple phone.

Prefer Android simply because it allows more freedom compared to closed system where you rely on on company for everything

I prefer Andriod because I never had a Iphone.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast