Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is up with Bolt cd

bolt cd is still up and running as of 2day

yup it's up and down, hope everything will be fine

Bolt may now be gone for good...it's bothered my that they never explain WHY they are off for extended periods. I've been with them since the Rapidshare days. I recall some sort of turfwar, some nasty denial attacks, then the name change. Sad to see them go. Like someone said, they were great to pick of the latest episode of NCIS, Dr Who, or any others. Sad if they are extinct.

Long time Bolt member, I hope they get things sorted out.

I loved Bolt. Hope they get it sorted out, but I'm starting to have my doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post
    You will notice a lot of older sites giving it up after many years...
    I hope it's not the norm...I found some sites actually gave up on donations too and charge a nominal monthly fee...

Bolt is still down as of today. that sucks, but I like this site so will keep coming back even if bolt comes back online. did see some recent post saying one of the moderator/admin was going away for a few weeks and was closing it down whilst away. don't know if this is true but sad to see such a good site go after so long.

Still down for me as well, that's how I found this place. I got so used to it i never looked anywhere else.

long time bolt member .Still down for me as well, that's how I found this place. I got so used to it i never looked anywhere else.

I never really looked anywhere else either. The only other one I went to was called tehparadox, and it went down awhile back.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast