Thread: He-Man and the Masters of the Universe (1983)

Default He-Man and the Masters of the Universe (1983)

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe (1983) (View More Info)
    IMDB User Ratings: 7.5 (14883 votes)
    He-Man and the Masters of the Universe 1983 Cover
    DirectorsGwen Wetzler Lou Kachivas Marsh Lamore Steve ClarkMusicShuki Levy Haim Saban Lou Scheimer
    Year 1983Runtime 0 Hour 30 Minutes
    Country USAProducers Lou Scheimer Patricia Ryan
    IMDb Rating 7.5Language English
    Genre Animation, Action, Adventure, Family, Fantasy, Sci-Fi CastJohn Erwin , Alan Oppenheimer , Linda Gary , Lou Scheimer ....
     Summary
    In a distant and mystical land, wimpy Prince Adam leads the life of royalty. Unknown to all but a few close friends/allies, Prince Adam is actually a hero, the mighty He-Man. Together with his friends, (such as Teela; her father, a man-at-arms; mysterious Orko and his mighty friend/horse substitute Battle Cat), He-Man battles the evil Skeletor and his minions for control of the world, and, more importantly, for the control, power and "honor of Greyskull," the mysterious castle from which He-Man derives his powers.

Hi
    I'm looking for the Tv series He-Man from the year 1983. There were 2 Seasons.
    Size anything upto 350 MB and format avi would be preferred but mpeg and mkv would do fine.
    Filefactory, Rapidgator or uploaded would be nice since I have accounts there and can download fast and easy and also as much as I want.
    Language english

Thanks
    Last edited by AgentOrange; 08-31-19 at 01:54.

Seems I can't post links until after probation. So, as I have spent time looking for the below, please replace * (asterisk) with a . (dot) in the below code sections..

[TV]He-Man and the Masters of the Universe (1983)(S1&S2 480p DVD x265 Langbard 19.2GB)
    Zippyshare
    Code:
    links*snahp*it/892MOTU
    Mega links;
    Code:
    mega*nz/#F!6KRl0YDD!2vJZvogF7d7REY_pWEc42w
    If you have an Alldebrid downloading account, it'll download the mega links, but I recommend the likes of Flashget, as there's a LOT of files to download!!!

Not the download, but a streaming site;
    Code:
    kisscartoon*re/watch/he-man-and-the-masters-of-the-universe-101-diamond-ray-of-disappearance.989U7OWC.html/
    Not what you were looking for, but related;
    He-Man and She-Ra: A Complete Guide to the Classic Animated Adventures
    Code:
    rapidgator*net/file/b4143cfe63aadf77412d1f1cf968ef3c/He-Man_and_She-Ra_-_Various.pdf.html